Enterprise Support Services and Policies
There are multiple methods of creating a Redpanda Support ticket. Please be aware of them in case you are unable to access one method for any reason:
- Slack: If you have a shared slack channel with Redpanda you can use the ticket reaction, per the instructions in Slack, in your request to create a ticket. Note: this facility is subject to subscription.
- Support Portal: You can access the Redpanda Support Portal here to log tickets and view your current tickets.
- Support Email: You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a ticket. Be sure to use the email associated with your customer domain. Tickets are opened without priority, so be sure to state the priority of your issue in the description.
When logging a Redpanda Support ticket provide the following when possible:
- A Debug Bundle (Self-hosted customers).
- The name of the cluster or clusters experiencing the issues.
- A copy of any error experienced.
- Steps to reproduce the issues.
- Any recent environmental changes.
Redpanda Support will assist with break/fix troubleshooting for customers with Enterprise Support using a supported version of a Redpanda product.
Redpanda Support may not provide support or assistance in connection with any of the following, each of which is outside the scope of Redpanda Support:
- Issues with 3rd-party software or tools.
- Comprehensive architectural guidance.
- Writing or debugging of customer code or scripts.
- Data loss to any extent due to a topic configured with a replication factor of 1.
- Deployment in the manner not expressly set forth the scope defined in our standard deployment documentation.
- Alpha and Beta versions of our products.
To ensure Redpanda Support can focus on the most critical tickets and to increase overall ticket response time, when there is no response from a ticket requester, we will adhere to the following ticket closure policy:
- Tickets that do not have a response from the requestor in 9 business days will be marked as closed. During this 9 business day period, Redpanda Support will continually follow up on the ticket.
- After closure, a ticket can be reopened within 8 days, or a follow-up ticket can be created and linked to the original to preserve any existing context.
If you need to escalate a ticket, be sure to state the desired priority and reason in the ticket itself. For critical issues you can also engage your Customer Success Manager to assist with internal escalations.
For Production Outages that require immediate assistance, log a new Priority 1 ticket to immediately engage the Redpanda Support team.
- Sales and Pricing Requests
- Documentation: Review our public documentation for deployment and management information.
- Support FAQs: Review our Support Knowledge Base for troubleshooting information, and advisories.
- Github: Our public code and issue repository.
- Security Overview: Review our security information and contact the team if needed at email@example.com.